FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Green Destinations (hereafter referred to as GD) considers privacy and the careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and protected by us. We treat all relevant data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR). In this privacy statement, we inform you about your rights and our obligations and state what data we collect from you, for what purpose and explain how your data is stored.
Personal data, is processed via the Eventrify Registration service. If we use your personal data in our further contact with you, we will treat it with care. We use the information we receive to provide our services, to improve them, for communication purposes and to offer our customers good and personalized service.
GD may receive information from you in the following ways:
- Direct from you – When you will submit your registration for the GGDD19 event.
- At event – GD can also process data of visitors at the events it organizes, such as registering an event for communication or security purposes. When entering an event location, the visitor is always informed of such processing and such data will not be shared with third parties without permission, insofar as this can reasonably be obtained unless GD is legally obliged to do so.
GD may process various user data, including personal data. The data that GD may collect from you are:
- Contact and account details– Such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Payment and billing information– When you purchase a ticket for financial processing and administration;
- Special information– During our GGDD19 event, we want to make sure that you can enjoy an optimal experience. To meet your accessibility requirements, we collect information about your needs. This may be information that you provide to us about your mental and physical.
GD may use the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
For the execution of our agreement with you
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example, to purchase a ticket) so that we can:
- Process the order;
- Accept payment;
- Be able to scrupulously comply with our agreement;
- Maintain contact with you;
- Be able to provide customer service.
For our legitimate business interests
We use your information for the following legitimate business interests:
- For our marketing purposes, to provide you with information about our events, organized by or on behalf of Green Destinations. This includes, for example, e-mails with information;
- For creating user statistics;
- To prevent or detect illegal behavior, to protect or enforce our legal rights. For example, to ensure that tickets come into the hands of real visitors and are not resold unauthorized. As such, we may use your information to prevent misuse of our intellectual property (e.g., our brands or partners), fraud or other crimes.
Your data will not be used for purposes other than those mentioned above.
We will share the information that we collect on the Registration form with our event agency in Croatia GlobTour. This partner will only use this information for registration purposes. In this case, only the necessary personal data will be shared.
We may also pass on your details to our partners in Croatia to organize joint activities.
In some cases it is necessary to share your personal data with third parties. In some cases, legal obligations may require personal data to be passed on to third parties. If a court ruling obliges us to provide personal data to third parties, we will have to comply.
GD does its utmost to ensure that your personal data is properly protected. Only those persons for whom it is necessary by virtue of his or her position are given access to the data relating to customers or persons we do business with. We have taken appropriate technical measures and these are regularly updated to ensure that data is securely stored. Please note however that the Internet is never 100% secure.
We do not retain data longer than necessary to provide the services you have requested.
2311 EV Leiden
If you have complaints about how we handle personal data, you can always contact us. We are happy to help you find a solution. If an amicable solution is not possible, you can always contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.