GREEN DESTINATIONS SUPPORT
Green Destinations Support aims to empower destination practitioners and destination marketing and management organisations (DMOs/DMMOs) by providing practical trainings, guidance and tools on addressing your destination’s most pressing challenges in management and sustainability.
- Destination assessment. Analyse destination sustainability policies, strategies, and initiatives providing opportunities to plan for improvements.
- Destination management and recovery. Transformative solutions to address and recover from global crises.
- Destination monitoring and benchmarking. Utilise key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure your destination’s performance and progress towards your sustainability ambitions.
- Climate action. Effective tools and strategies to enhance climate mitigation and adapt to the impacts of climate change.
- International cooperation. Create a network for potential collaboration and partnerships with global leaders in sustainable tourism.
- Global recognition and visibility. Enhance competency in assessing compliance with globally-recognised standards and showcasing it through storytelling, awards and certification.
Green Destinations Support is undergoing a significant transformation to provide more relevant and purposeful support to destinations. We’d like to hear what matters most to you and to your destination. Register your interest in this programme by filling in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.