In order to make the Green Destinations Program available to destinations around the world, we take a decentralised approach, through a vast network of Representatives located in more than 50 countries.
We have built a network of Representatives across the globe. Find your nearest representative on the map and feel free to contact us for information about your local situation.
Contact us with the form below.
Find your nearest representative below and feel free to contact them for information about your local situation. To improve your search and view our fully interactive map, we advise you to look at this page on a computer.
SEARCH BY COUNTRY / CONTINENT
- BOZNIA & HERZEGOVINA
- COSTA RICA
- DUTCH CARIBBEAN
- MIDDLE EAST
- NEW ZEALAND
- NORTH MACEDONIA
- SOUTH KOREA
- SOUTHEAST ASIA
- UNITED KINGDOM
- UNITED STATES
GREEN DESTINATIONS INTERNATIONAL BRANCHES
HOW TO BECOME A REPRESENTATIVE?
We are constantly on the lookout for sustainable and responsible tourism experts that want to operate our GSTC-Accredited Award & Certification Program with training and consultancy opportunities.
Individuals, organisations and companies with experience in sustainable tourism and destination management are invited to apply for Full or Independent Representative positions, especially in countries where we do not yet have presence. Fluency in English is required.
- Licensed to operate the full Certification program on behalf of Green Destinations in a specific region or country.
- Can select up to 10 destinations that will only be approached by the representative.
- Option to apply for ‘exclusive’ representation in a country or region.
- Compensation for each destination that joins the program.
- Operates part of the program for agreed destinations in a specific country or region.
- Approaches and supports destinations either as a coach or a trainer/consultant.
- Commission of the annual membership fees for each successfully managed destination.